dental implant aesthetic center, Memphis TN
Preserving & Enhancing the Beauty of Your Smile
At the Dental Implant Aesthetic Center, we offer more than just the finest dental reconstruction services. We restore self esteem and improve quality of life for those who have experienced tooth loss due to injury, disease, or other circumstances. Nowhere else will you find such a collaboration of specialists, equipped with the latest technology, all under one roof.
Innovations in Surgical and Restorative Dentistry
Our team of board-certified oral surgeons and prosthodontists, dental hygienists, certified lab technicians, assistants and support staff provide compassionate and comprehensive care to patients throughout the Memphis metropolitan area and nationwide. Utilizing cutting edge technology in imaging, diagnostics, advanced surgery, the latest restorative technology, along with our on-site lab, we are able to provide a complete array of services:
- Aesthetic Implant Supported Crowns
- Fixed and Removable Customized Implant Supported Prosthesis
- CT Diagnostic Imaging and 3D reconstruction
- Bone Grafts
- Computer Guided Implant Surgery
- Computer Designed Restorations
- Advanced Soft Tissue Grafting
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation for Facial and Smile Aesthetics
- Custom Styled and Shaded Crowns and Bridges
- Conventional Partials and Dentures
- Aesthetic Veneers and Restorations
- Conventional Oral Surgical Treatment
- Implant Cleaning and Maintenance
- Oral Pathological Examination
Browse our site to learn more about our services, staff, and benefits, or contact us today!
Our office is located at 795 Ridge Lake Blvd, Suite 101, Memphis, TN.
Call us at 901-682-5001.
Dental Implants Memphis TN
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Memphis, TN at 901-682-5001.
Dental Implant Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.